ajrakh modal silk scarf
Enjoy this Ajrakh block printed modal silky satin scarf this winter. Two layers are stitched together to make this beautiful scarf, We are sure this artsy and bohemian Mayil scarf will keep you warm and cozy.
- Color - dark brown and earthy red-orange
- Material - modal silk satin, two layers
- Dimensions - 76"L by 18"W
- Care - mild soap cold wash, stretch and dry flat
- Modal silk satin is a bio-based fabric which is woven using cellulose fibers synthesized from beech trees. It drapes well, feels silky and cool to touch
- Ajrakh (azraq in Arabic, meaning blue) is a block printed textile using natural dyes distinguished by earthy reds, mystic blues, geometric and floral patterns